sabato 9 aprile 2016

My little ones


Nounou Dolls are really special,
handmade with love, one by one.

They are mainly made with vintage fabrics,
which usually are very ancient, from hundred years ago,
inherited from my grandparents or from booth markets.
These are then washed and sanitized.

Sometimes I dye the cloth with tea and this is why you can notice some stains and different tones of beige, which make them more fascinating.

I started creating these dolls 20 years ago for my daughters,
just like my mom did for me.


Nowadays I still create and sell them in Italy and I also organize workshops to teach this type of art to other moms.

I always kept a household style, with imperfect stitches and wobbly dresses, because I truly believe this is what makes them unique.


I always pay much attention to our planet and it's my love for It that drives my choice of using old and vintage materials, donating them a new life.

With these dolls I hope to convey the same love to you.






 On sale at:

Virginia Commonwealth University
Design Shop,
in Education City,
Doha,
QATAR

and

Lattelié
via Forlani, 82
Morciano di Romagna
(RN)
ITALY

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento