venerdì 7 febbraio 2014

Nounou dolls... special edition...

I'm Italian. 
I'm an Art teacher, Illustrator and expert in Creative Laboratory for children, 
but, first of all, I'm a mom.
I created my first dolls thinking to my daughters, a special present, 
an hand-made craft, made with love for persons I Love.
I Love my Planet, ecology is my first concern. 
I feel something special for old stuff.
For these reasons I realize my rag dolls, the "Nounou", with vintage material .
Nounou are special rag dolls, entirely hand-made, numbered and sold till today only in Italy.
 These rag dolls I'm introducing are the first series of a Limited Edition:
Bodies are created with raw material hundred years old and hand-woven.
I dye it with black tea to make it look warmer, a more ancien appearance
The padding is made of natural cotton fiber
and clothing are heavy to give them a "retrò" vibe.
NouNou manufacture recalls the kind of dolls our grandma used to play with.
Eyes, mouth, rigorously hand-embroidered
to gift my NouNou with their unique dreaming expression.
Height is about 66 cm (26-inch)

In some points the cloth has a visible raw cut
to recall the essential style of the dolls of the old days.

The first two NouNou of this Special Edition 
are now sold exclusively on my blog and reserved only for Qatar.
Each doll has under her cloth a small bag containing a small note card 
wich will bring to your loved person your message, your wish.
Two exclusive, unique and precious mates, not only simple toys,
a Love gesture to a Special person in your life.

Some pictures will give you a better idea of their quality and the deep attention for details.
If you wish to see them from real or for any other information, you can contact me at: charlotte.homemade@gmail.com

Grazie di cuore,
Patrizia.









Nessun commento:

Posta un commento